12 March 2008

Dark Morning

I took my cat for a walk this morning. It was crisp, but not cold. Definitely dark. It's so nice being the only two things up and about. Yang's been in lock down for almost a week - got in a fight, cut his paw. (anything to do with the bugger from my last blog?) Listening to him you'd think there was nothing wrong. He hates not being free. I was extremely impressed with how well he did on his leash. I think he knows that if he tests my patience to much I will drag him along. But he usually just needs a minute before trotting back and leading the way again. He tried to go for a couple rodents at the end, but no luck with mom around.



I missed my gym class this morning. It was worth it. Precious time with the ones we love is always worth it.





(lunar eclipse 2/20/08)

No comments: