24 August 2008

Just a few more - cause I can

My WWOOF host just got DSL, so I'm loading up the pics! I still have a few more I'd like to share - but I've already wasted most the day! No work, cause it's windy and cold..... I should put these pics in the proper blogs, but no one wants to re-read the blogs just to look at pics! I tried resizing the images so they wouldn't be massive when opened, but apparently I have to try something different next time....



The longest wharf in the southern hemisphere!




Mahia Beach Pics

A pretty flower

and a pretty snail - "Cat's eye snail"

Can you find Fred on the pretty rock? Hint (Fred is a dog ;-)


And here is George



And Tracey, the fun loving owner of Fred and George



The bedrock beach on the way to the east cape lighthouse




Anaura Bay Walk






No comments: