22 July 2009

Dad's Rememberance Video

Well! I'm not terribly bright! I just now found the function to publish my little memorial video to my computer - hence creating a file can easily share with people!! If I had found this function earlier, I could have added this video to my previous blog - where it would have fit in better!

Oh well, here it is now. And in a way, it may be somewhat appropriate that it has it's own post?


I love you dad, and a I had a lot of laughs making this..... I think you would have too.


P.S. A big thanks to Melinda (Bowman) Brock... my best friend and " 'nuther sister". Her help with the DVD program was SO SO useful!!!! xxxx

1 comment:

Karen & Colin said...

Thanks for sharing Mel, looks like growing up with him as your father would have been a hoot.
xx Karen & Colin