09 October 2009

Koala caught on tape!

Well, it's hard to believe that 2 weeks has passed since I set off on the rails from Cunderdin.

I know - I have heaps to report and everyone (well, a few) want to read about it. Unfortunately, mum (Kathy, Dave's mum) kept me so busy running around Kangaroo Island, drinking wine, walking the desert of Coober Pedy, and drinking more wine in the Barossa Valley of Adelade that I've just been to knackered to even start a blog! LOL .... Okay, so I had last night to work one up (and turns out, free internet here at the hostel to post it with). But, I didn't. I read my dreamtime tales instead.

So - this is the first time (I can remember) that I'm posting a blog as it comes from my fingertips - no saving it in word, revising (okay, so I rarely do that anyway), or adding as the inspiration comes. Instead..... I have videos!!!! Koala Videos!!!!!!

They aren't terribly flash and don't give you the best view possible - but it's what I got to see. Kathy spotted this koala moving around and eating on Kangaroo island at a sanctuary - we saw several that day, but the others were all sleeping (pictures to be posted when that part of the blog is written).

So: enjoy :-)





And one final one.... Got a couple good views before the koala went over a limb and my neck nearly fell off down my back - whew, looking up in the trees for koalas is painful!

1 comment: