25 June 2012

Calzones: Photo a week challenge

Wow, it's been a slow week here. I'm 2 days late posting this photo and it's going to be a less than amazing photo.  I think we might have a winner on most boring picture of the year!  And you thought the ball of yarn picture was lame! ;)

And so I present...... Mel's first calzone.....
21 June: Pepperoni, mushroom, ricotta calzone
Yep - I warned you it was going to be unimpressive!  Unfortunately, the before and after of this calzone is the only thing I took a picture of this week!.....wait!!!! no it isn't! ......  I also played in the garden this week!

I had a surprise Thursday off work so I planted a lot of the succulents I brought back from Rotorua. I created a little succulent section in our "flower" bed (everything is sleeping at the moment as we start towards mid-winter)
19 June: Transplanted succulents

I'm afraid it's still not much of a winner for photo of the year, but it is probably a bit more interesting than my ugly (yet tasty) calzone! (the next calzones created looked heaps better, by the way).  However, it is nice to know that I had more in my life to photograph (using my phone) than just cooking creations :)

No comments: