09 July 2012

Lifting of the fog: Photo a week challenge

Here I am, again two days late in posting! It's not like I didn't have time yesterday, I just couldn't pull myself away from my book long enough to remember that i had a blog to do! And Saturday was out of the question - to busy getting up stupid early to ride mountain bikes in Auckland.

Thursday and Friday here in Thames were chilly foggy days. The fog set in all day Thursday (as did the chill!), but the sun broke through Friday afternoon....right about the time I finally got my butt in gear for a walk to take fog pictures!!! (figures).

I got a few good shots on my walk, but I think this one is my favorite.....the fog has been pushed back to find refuge among the hills while the sun light filters through broken clouds.

Lifting of the fog: 7 July, Thames

No comments: