30 May 2008

blog comments!

I was just messing around on my blog and found - I have comments! Wow. That's pretty cool. It would be cool if I got an e-mail when someone left a comment, but now I'll just have to randomly check.

Hey, I think I know who Cube 1811 is!! I can't actually confirm their identity, since they don't have profile with any details (which I can understand), but based on the mention of 3 kids, wife, and the fact that I've gotten an e-mail from him via blackberry (his favorite way to post blogs) I'm pretty certain I'm related to this Cube. Someday I may even be able to get a connection where I can download his podcast (wow, I've never known a podcaster before!).

Awesome. A big thanks to those that have commented, and a really big thanks to all that have e-mailed me telling me you like the blog. I try not to think about what people do and don't want to hear, and just write what sounds good to me. I just try to keep it honest and PG - though I had to use some astricks just for humor in one of my last blogs. I'm not sure that any of my GOTR girls get to read this, but if they what kind of example would I set using naughty words?

No comments: