22 May 2008

Indiana Jones

Spent all morning rocking out to Gogol Bordello as I did my maiding (yep, I made it a verb).

Then I meandered around the hostel for another hour or two, reading and lunching until it was time to head to the cinema. My roommate, Robbie, invited me last night. She and another worker of the hostel were going. Of course I said yes. Time with girls and a movie on opening day!

Just finished watching the new Indiana Jones - it's excellent of course. Won't give anything away, but it was hilarious.

The girls and I split ways so I could check my mail before heading back. Yes, I am that addicted! I also wanted to print my resume from an attachment I sent out, but since my laptop uses 2007 everything, the computer here couldn't open it! Of course, I didn't bring my laptop to the cinema, so now I have to go back and save it as an older version (I hope 2007 lets me do such a simple thing - I hate microsoft sometimes).

Now, if only the library computers would quit eating up my time trying to load stupid pages. Ugh, I have not patience.

2 comments:

cube1811 said...

Very nice job on the blog. I've got one set up myself, but you seem to know more about it than me. Anyway, we like reading about it, I check it to see what you're up to each night. Taking off and traveling around with no real guarantees is something with 3 kids I don't get to do, but its fun to read about your experiences. Have fun.

Jennifer Jones said...

jwcgwMel... It is good to see that you are doing well. Mom has been keeping me updated with all your travels and adventures. you are a brave girl traveling all over by yourself!!
Jennifer (webster) Jones